Harmonised classification proposals
On the ECHA website, public consultations have been opened for the following substances, listed as harmonised classification and labelling (CLH) proposals.
For these six substances, comments must be submitted before July 15th:
- Mandestrobin; (RS)-2-methoxy-N-methyl-2-[α-(2,5-xylyloxy)-o-tolyl]acetamide (CAS 173662-97-0)
- Asulam-sodium; sodium methyl [(4- aminophenyl)sulphonyl]carbamate; sodium methyl (EZ)-sulfanilylcarbonimidate (EC 218-953-8, CAS 2302-17-2)
- Thiabendazole (ISO); 2-(thiazol-4-yl)benzimidazole (EC 205-725-8, CAS 148-79-8). This substance is already classified in Annex VI to CLP
- Pentapotassium 2,2',2'',2''',2''''-(ethane-1,2-diylnitrilo)pentaacetate (K5-DTPA, EC 404-290-3, CAS 7216-95-7)
- N-carboxymethyliminobis(ethylenenitrilo)tetra(acetic acid) (DTPA acid; EC 200-652-8, CAS 67-43-6)
- Titanium dioxide (EC 236-675-5, CAS 13463-67-7)
- Glyphosate (ISO); N-(phosphonomethyl)glycine (EC 213-997-4, CAS 1071-83-6)
- 2-benzyl-2-dimethylamino-4'-morpholinobutyrophenone (EC 404-360-3, CAS 119313-12-1)
Harmonised classification: new proposal dossier
A new harmonised classification and labelling (CLH) proposal dossier has been submitted by the Netherlands, regarding the substance ethanol, 2,2'-iminobis-, N-(C13-15-odd numbered, branched and linear alkyl) derivs. (EC 308-208-6; CAS 97925-95-6).
Harmonised classification: what companies can do
Public consultations on harmonised classification and labelling (CLH) proposals allow companies, interested in one or more proposed substances, to comment such classification. Those interested in such substances and who have available data of interest may contact ECHA to communicate such info.
For additional information regarding harmonised classification and labelling (CLH) proposals and public consultations, refer to the following links: