Harmonised classification: substance proposals
There are new intentions of proposal regarding Harmonised classification and labelling for the following substances:
- Perboric acid (H3BO2(O2)): France proposed the removal of the specific concentration limits for reproductive toxicity
- Peracetic acid …% (EC 201-186-8, CAS 79-21-0): Finland proposed the worsening of the categories for Acute Toxicity with the inclusion of harmonized values of the Acute Toxicity Estimate, the addition of the classification for Aquatic Chronic 1 (M = 10) and the addition of a specific concentration limit for STOT SE 3, H335.
- metribuzin (EC 244-209-7, CAS 21087-64-9): Estonia proposed the addition of the classification for STOT RE 2, H373, the addition of a multiplicative factor M = 100 for Aquatic Chronic 1 and the addition of a harmonized oral Acute Toxicity Estimate
- bifenox (EC 255-894-7, CAS 42576-02-3): the proposal put forward by Poland provides for the classifications for Aquatic Acute 1, H400 (M = 1000) and Aquatic Chronic 1, H410 (M = 1000).
- Formaldehyde (EC 200-001-8, CAS 50-00-0): the proposal made by Germany would provide for a reduction of the classification for Acute Oral Toxicity in Acute Tox. 4, H302, a worsening of the classification for Acute Inhalation Toxicity in Acute Tox. 2, H330 and skin sensitization in Skin Sens. 1A, H317 with a specific concentration limit of 0.2% and the addition of harmonized Acute Toxicity Estimation values
- 7-oxabicyclo[4.1.0]hept-3-ylmethyl 7-oxabicyclo[4.1.0]heptane-3-carboxylate (EC 219-207-4, CAS 2386-87-0): the proposal made by Ireland includes the following classifications: Skin Sens. 1, H317, Muta. 2, H341 and STOT RE 2, H373.
The proposed classifications will be evaluated by the Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC)
You can find more details on intentions concerning these substances on the specific ECHA page for intentions of Harmonised classification .