On March 19 and 20, the Codex Alimentarius has published multiple amendments to Food Standards:
- CXS 183-1993 Standard for Papaya 2011
- CXS 196-1995 Standard for Litchi 2011
- CXS 203-1995 Standard for Formula Foods for Use in Very Low Energy Diets for Weight Reduction 1995
- CXS 258R-2007 Regional Standard for Canned Foul Medames 2007
- CXS 259R-2007 Regional Standard for Tehena
- CXS 206-1999 General Standard for the Use of Dairy Terms
Stay up-to-date with future amendments with our Food Law Library.