On October 28, 2019, the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MSDF) has published new amendments on labelling standards and methods:
- “Standard for the Contents of Unfair Labeling or Advertising of Food (No.2019-96)”
- “Partial Amendment. Food Labeling Standards (No.2019-97)”
- “Partial Amendment. Labeling Standard for Genetically Modified Food (No.2019-98)”
- “Standards and Methods for Labeling which may Cause Allergy in Children's Preference Food (No.2019-99)”
- “Children's Favorite Food Nutritional Content and High-Caffeine Food Labeling Standard and Method (2019-100)”
Check the English version of the amendments with our Food Law Library and stay up-to-date on all future labelling rules changes!