Feeling Overwhelmed by Documents?
Find out how to keep your team members updated without inundating them with an avalanche of emails, notifications, and outdated documents.
1. Easily Create Documents
Documents may vary, but the one commonality is to have meaningful, accurate information.
- Analysis: Generate documents from analysis (ex: cost comparison during formulation).
- Template-driven documentation: Select a template and generate documentation by integrating with the central database (ex: ingredient list).
- Scheduled/automated batch documentation: Schedule a report to automatically generate documentation (ex: regulatory batch reports).
- Configurable reports: Create your own reports by selecting field values and comparison features.
- Language Tools: Easily translate any document into multiple languages.
2. Distribute Documents
Once you create the document, you must have a standardized process to effectively distribute it.
- Lists: Select from pre-defined lists with designated team members
- External: Select external sources to receive the documentation
- Government Agencies
- Distribution Log: Automatically create and save a distribution log for better traceability.
3. Archive Documents
After the initial distribution, you need to archive documents for easy retrieval.
- Define Location: Define where to save the document within a product specification.
- Define Hierarchy: Define multiple folders and types (ex: Labeling/US, Labeling/EU, etc.)
- Group Documents: Group documents for a specific region (ex: BOM by plant)
- Version Control: Ensure each document is automatically version-controlled, ensuring your system saves each version and renames new versions.
- Index: Automatically index all documents for easier retrieval.
- File Types: Support multiple file types
4. Update Documents
- Check In/Out: Define processes that will allow only one user to check out a document at a time.
- Track annotations: Automatically create new versions of annotated documents.
- Compare/Contrast: Compare documents side-by-side to contrast changes.
- Automatic Workflows: Keep documents updated with automatedworkflows.
- Define trigger to automatically generate new document
- Define distribution/notification
- Save to specification
5. Search & Retrieve Documents
Allow users to search and retrieve documents through defined searches, including: